The Show People Podcast is back! This special ‘Show Peep’ tells you what Andrew has been up to in Ireland, how we’ve become an award-winning podcast and details of Arion’s next masterclasses with Danielle Tarento and Cassidy Janson.
The Theatre and Technology Awards Winners 2018
- Creative Innovation in Sound: George Dennis for An Octoroon at National Theatre
- Creative Innovation in Lighting: Joshua Pharo for The Claim at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Creative Innovation in Video Projection: Joshua Pharo for The Shape of Pain at Battersea Arts Centre
- Best Marketing Campaign: Bush Theatre for Leave Taking
- Best Online Publication: OnStage Blog
- Best Podcast: The Show People Podcast
- Best Production Photography: Johan Persson
- Best Poster Design: National Theatre Design Studio for Nine Night
- Best Online/Live Streaming Platform: National Theatre Live
- Best Trailer: Arcola Theatre for Spun
- Outstanding Production: Manuel Cinema for Lula Del Ray
Twitter: Andrew Keates: @AndrewKeates, The Show People Podcast: @ShowPeopleUK, Arion Productions: @ArionProds, Portfolio Masterclasses: @PortfolioLondon and use #ShowPeoplePodcast.
Facebook: Please like our Facebook page where you can also join the Show People Listeners’ forum at www.facebook.com/showpeoplepodcast
Instagram: Follow The Show People Podcast’s Instagram account at www.instagram.com/showpeoplepodcast
Show People Photography by Scott Rylander: www.scottrylander.com
Arion Productions/Show People Donate Link: www.arion-productions.com/donate
Arion Productions/Show People Shop: www.arion-producitons.com/shop
Portfolio Masterclasses: www.arion-productions.com/portfolio
Arion Productions GoFundMe Fundraising Campaign: www.gofundme.com/support-arion-productions
Andrew Keates’ Website: www.andrewkeates.co.uk
The Theatre and Technology Awards: http://www.theatreandtechawards.com
The Break a Leggers: https://breakaleggers.wordpress.com
It’s All An Act Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-an-act/id1200320664?mt=2
Sunday Show Tunes: www.sundayshowtunes.co.uk
Do you want to get in touch with the Show People Podcast? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All profits from the Show People Podcast go toward supporting Arion Productions Ltd to create opportunities and resources for theatre-makers. If you enjoy the podcast and can support this independent theatre company, please make a donation by visiting www.arion-productions.com/donate or via our GoFundMe campaign at www.gofundme.com/support-arion-productions
Head over to our new shop to purchase your very own Show People Podcast merchandise, including mugs and pens. All profits go toward Arion Productions Ltd and covering the costs of the Show People Podcast. https://arion-productions.com/shop
Would you like to sponsor the Show People Podcast and advertise on the show? Please get in touch by e-mailing email@example.com
The Show People Podcast is a fortnightly podcast. The next episode will be released Monday 19th November 2018.
Thank you, Subscribe and Review:
Please hit subscribe and don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you listen to us on. Thank you for listening!